Monday, August 24, 2009

Internship at LVSYS

Hey everyone, I am currently an intern for LVSYS, a tiny software and website design company. Over the course of this internship I will be working on one major project that will hopefully be useful enough for small businesses to purchase. My goal is to create a software that allows a business to input a series of related business data (product info, employee info, research and development, and many others) and outputs a projected income report for different intervals of time (one month, one year, perhaps up to four). So far I've been able to create the basic fraimwork for the application, like how forms react with each other and their connection to a main database. Here's to hoping that I'm not in way over my head, more posts to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you aren't in over your head! Although it sounds complicated, but will be an awesome internship to put on your resume.

    ReplyDelete