Hey everyone,
My name is Calynda, Calyn for short and I will be using this blog to write about my experiences as I intern with a real estate company in Mac. For one reason or another, I am starting this blog after a month of already working for West Hills.
I am the assistant to the assistant, we have two, so it's either Stacey or Valorie. Stacey is the assistant to the principle broker and Val is the assistant for property management. I've shadowed with both of them.
Today, I just wanted to write about the first time I helped to show a house. That was quite an experience! I was invited to go with one of the agents to a house for the showing and we drove to Westvale street and got out. From the front of the house everything seemed quite ordinary, but the the back of the house was the impressive part. This house had a detailed outside functioning kitchen, a covered porch, a special area for their hot tub as well as two lean-to structures for carpentry. The garden was also well taken care of and their decor was simply divine, but I never would have guessed that from looking at the outside of it. (Again this judging a book by it's cover thing comes up!) Well the couple looked at the house for probably an hour, (which is a long time in the real estate bus.), that helped to key me into the fact that they were interested in making an offer.
They spoke highly of the property the entire ride back and ended up making an offer on it. We are still working out the kinks of the contract however, so I cannot yet tell you if it has sold.
Will write more later,
thanks for checking it out.
cm
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment