Thursday, October 22, 2009
Fifth and sixth week at OMI
This week and last week were nothing much new. Last week my supervisor was on vacation and left me a project to do. Still it is the investment yield project but he built a spreadsheet with formula in it. I had to gather all the information from the other 14 insurance companies to compare the investment yield in each class of assets from each company. Example of class of asset that I did was: stock, bond, real estate, derivatives, etc. So I spent the whole 2 working days working on that. This week I'm continuing updating my inventory project. Seem like it is gonna take a long time because we are having about 8000 pieces of inventory and I have updated around 1500!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How does this work that you are doing at OMI compare to the things you have studied in your coursework?
ReplyDelete